About this framework
Framework period: 1 April 2020 until 31 March 2024
Scotland Excel’s care and support services framework provides members with easy and efficient access to a range of care at home and supported living services which will help people to achieve their personal outcomes and live independently for as long as possible. This is a recent addition to Scotland Excel’s social care portfolio which was established in 2011.
The care and support framework is a flexible framework which re-opens regularly throughout its four-year duration to allow new providers to join. This approach ensures a diverse range of services and providers are available to promote choice and meet the varying needs of people who need support.
As with all our frameworks, this contract was developed in close consultation with stakeholders, including the Scottish Government, COSLA, Care Inspectorate, health and social care professionals, and care providers. It is fully compliant with all legislative requirements and was developed in line with Scotland Excel’s sustainable procurement approach.
- Introduces a single procurement approach to allow commissioners more time to focus on ensuring that individual needs are understood, and that care packages support these.
- Scotland Excel provides hands-on support to care commissioners to help them adopt the framework for new and reassessed care packages.
- All providers are registered with the Care Inspectorate and have attained a grade of ‘3’ or above for all quality themes at their most recent inspection.
- The financial status and insurance cover of all providers has been assessed to ensure the delivery of safe and sustainable services.
- Pricing is calculated as a base price per hour according to council area and care group, with transparency on any additional costs that may apply to provide services in more remote areas and/or for complex support needs.
- The framework supports payment of the Real Living Wage and Fair Work principles by ensuring that Real Living Wage costs, pension commitments, travel time and mileage as part of the tendered price.
- Providers on the framework represent a mix of micro, small, medium and large organisations from the private, public and third sectors.
- Providers provide additional social value through a range of initiatives including training for family members and carers, dedicated community engagement officers and modern apprenticeships.
- Scotland Excel’s ongoing development and management of the flexible framework ensures that it continues to deliver quality and choice for people using care and support services throughout its lifecycle.
1st Class Care Solutions Limited
1st Home Care Ltd
Aberdeen Association of Social Service T/A VSA
Able Health Care Scotland Ltd
Absolute Recruitment (UK) Limited T/A AbleCare@Home
ACasa Care Limited
Action in Mind
Active Care (Ayrshire) Limited
Ailsa Care Services Ltd
Allied Health-Services Limited T/A Allied Healthcare
Alltogether Care Services Ltd
Almond Blossom Care Limited
Angela Magee T/A Visiting Angelz
Annandale Bed And Bath Service Limited
Anne Marie Cassidy T/a Christina's Home Care Services
ARK Housing Association Ltd
Aspire Housing & Personal Development Services Limited
Assist Homecare (Scotland) Ltd
Balmoral Homecare Ltd
Beyond Limits (Plymouth) Ltd
Blackwood Homes and Care
British Red Cross Society
Brothers of Charity Services (Scotland)
Caledonia Social Care Limited
Caledonian Care Consultants Ltd T/A Bluebird Care (Dunbartonshire)
Call-In Homecare Limited
Care Solutions Homecare Ltd
Careline Home Support
Carescot Limited T/A Home Instead Senior Care Glasgow North
Caring Hearts Limited
Catch Scotland Ltd
Clyde Healthcare Limited
Community Integrated Care
Constance Care Limited
Cornerstone Community Care
CrossReach (The operating name for The Church of Scotland Social Care Council)
Crossroads (Annandale & Eskdale) Care Attendant Scheme
Crossroads Care And Support
Crossroads Caring Scotland
Dalefair Limited T/a Carewatch Glasgow
Delight Supported Living Ltd
Dumfries And Galloway Mental Health Association
ENABLE Scotland (Leading the Way)
Extended Personal Care Limited
Flourish Home Support Services Ltd
Glasgow Association for Mental Health
Glasgow Homecare Ltd T/A Home Instead Senior Care Glasgow South
Guardian Response Limited
Hamill Homecare Limited
Hazelhead Home Care Limited
Home Is Best Ltd
Homecare Scotland Care Services Ltd
HRM Homecare Services Ltd.
IKL Care (a partnership)
Independent Clinical Services Limited T/A Scottish Nursing Guild
Independent Living Support
Inspire (Partnership Through Life) Ltd.
Invercare Services Ltd
Ion Care and Support Services Limited
Jpm Community Care Services Ltd
Key Housing Association Limited
Kingdom Support and Care CIC T/A Kingdom Housing Association
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Lothian Trading Services Ltd
McFarlane Trust Ltd
McSence Communication Ltd
Mears Care (Scotland) Limited
Montana Home Care Ltd
My Care (Grampian) Limited
National Autistic Society (The)
National Schizophrenia Fellowship (Scotland) T/A Support in Mind Scotland
Neighbourhood Networks in Scotland Limited
Nova Payroll Management Services Limited
Orems Care Services Limited
PLUS (Forth Valley) Ltd
Potters Health Care Limited
Prestige Nursing (scotland) Ltd
Purple Social Care Ltd
Rainbow Services (UK) Ltd
Real Life Options
Salvation Army Trustee Company (The) T/A The Salvation Army
Scottish Association for Mental Health
SCRT Limited T/A Social Care Recruitment and Training
SRS Care Solutions Limited
Step Up (Housing, Employability & Community Support Services) Ltd.
Stewartry Care Limited
Support For Ordinary Living
T & I Professional Services Limited
Tagsa Uibhist (Uist Support)
Tailor Maid Home Care Ltd
The Action Group
The Jon Fleming Group Limited
The Mungo Foundation
The Richmond Fellowship Scotland Limited
The Trustees Of Stranraer Skills Station
Time 2 Help Ltd
Trust Housing Association Limited
Turning Point Scotland Services Limited
Voyage 1 Limited T/A Voyage Care
With You Limited
The care and support services framework is a specialist care framework used by councils through their health and social care partnerships (HSCPs).
Argyll & Bute Council
City of Edinburgh Council
Comhairle nan Eilean Siar
Dumfries & Galloway Council
Dundee City Council
East Ayrshire Council
East Dunbartonshire Council
East Renfrewshire Council
North Ayrshire Council
Orkney Islands Council
Perth & Kinross Council
Scottish Borders Council
South Ayrshire Council
West Dunbartonshire Council
West Lothian Council
Service specifications for this framework incorporate the revised Health and Social Care Standards which seek to enhance outcomes and ensure that individuals are treated with respect and dignity, and that human rights are upheld.
Further information on Scotland Excel’s care and support services framework is available in our members area.
If you are not yet a member, and would like to know more about the framework, please contactus.