13 February 2023
Supplier Excellence Awards: Judges announced
The twelve judges who will decide this year's winners, have been unveiled
The judging panel for the Scotland Excel Supplier Excellence Awards has been announced, with leading professionals from across the public sector in place to decide the winners.
The awards are free to enter and will recognise the innovation and excellence of suppliers to Scotland Excel frameworks, who go above and beyond to support the delivery of Scottish public services.
The judges are:
- Councillor John Shaw, Convener of Scotland Excel
- Councillor Altany Craik, Deputy Convener of Scotland Excel
- Nick Ford, Director of Procurement and Property, Scottish Government
- Sarah Gadsen, Chief Executive, Improvement Service
- Morag Watt, Supply Chain Development Programme Lead, Scottish Government
- Alistair Kerr, Director and Chair, BASE Scotland
- Gordon Beattie, Director of National Procurement, NHS Scotland
- Bridget Lambert, Strategic Commercial and Procurement Manager, Renfrewshire Council
- Paul Hansen, Head of Account Management, Crown Commercial Service
- Professor Patricia Findlay, Co-Chair, Fair Work Convention
- Adrian Bond, Recycling Manager, Zero Waste Scotland
- Jamie Sansom, Offshore Wind Lead, Scottish Enterprise
The award categories, which will close for entries on 28 February, are:
- Community benefits
- Customer relationships
- Environmental practices
- Small business and third sector
- Supply chain diversity
- Workforce development
- Value for money
Winners will be announced at a prestigious awards ceremony and dinner at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Glasgow on 11 May 2023.
For more information about the awards, or to enter, visit our awards site.